December 12, 2007 in Food Photo 101
As I mentioned previously in the post titled “Food Photo 101 Holiday Contest“, we are running a holiday contest for Food Photo 101 participants who have signed up (using the contact form at the bottom of any FP101 post).
The idea is to pay attention to white balance, exposure and aperture settings from lesson 1 and lighting/use of bounces from lesson 2. Lesson 3 adds depth of field use; since P&S cameras donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t do this as well as DSLRs, this will be taken into consideration. Then lesson 4 adds the Spiral of Energy for composition. So take your best shots using the combined lessons and enter them!
I am very happy to announce today that I have two copies of the book titled “Anheuser-Busch Cookbook: Great Food, Great Beer“!
This book publishes December 26 of 2007 so you will get a pre-pub date copy (kewl, huh?)
- Anheuser-Busch Cookbook: Great Food, Great Beer
- Paperback: 304 pages, (December 26, 2007)
- Publisher: Sunset Books;
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.9 x 1 inches
Stay tuned because we may have the opportunity to announce some more prizes for this great event!
- Food Photo 101-4: Curt’s Results
- Food Photo 101-4: Composition 1.0
- Food Photo 101-3: Week 3 in review
- FP101-3: Depth of Field – Curt’s Results
- FP101-3: Depth of Field
- Food Photo 101-2: Week 2 in review
- Food Photo 101-2: Photonic Inspirations
- Food Photo 101-2: Curts Results
- Food Photo 101-2: Harnessing Photons
- FP101-1: Week 1 in review
- Food Photo 101: Photography for Foodies
- Food Photo 101-1
- Food Photography 101: Lesson 1 results
- Curt’s Food Photo 101 page
- My Food Photo 101 page
- Food Photo 101 Class Forum
- Food Photo 101 Glossary
- Food Photo 101 Flickr Group
- Food Photo 101 Newsletters
To register for the newsletter that reviews each week’s topic, fill out the contact form at the bottom of this post (or on the Food Photo 101 page) and type “Food Photo 101” in the subject field.