December 26, 2007 in Food Photo 101
We have finalized the three prizes for First, Second, and Third places for the Food Photo 101 Holiday Contest (see details here “Food Photo 101 Holiday Contest” and “FP101 Holiday Contest Prize Announcement“).
The cookbook “The Prairie Table Cookbook” by Bill Kurtis will be added to the first place prize.
“From the Inside Flap
The Prairie Table Cookbook tells the story of todays beef revolution in recipes, pictures and stories. Its filled with historical recipes from the trail as well as modern dishes, including recipes contributed by todays top restaurateurs. Author Bill Kurtiss Tallgrass Beef Company represents a return to traditions started in the days of the trail drive. Free range, grass-fed cattle produce meat that consistently tastes better-and is better for you- than meat from corn-fed cattle. Discover the grass-fed beef revolution for yourself with The Prairie Table Cookbook.”
Do not miss out on this contest!
The deadline is December 30th so there is still time!
The rules are:
- You have to be registered for the class (In case anyone wondered, were only using your email info for class communication, nothing else).
- You have to submit the photo to the Food Photo 101 group on Flickr, then respond to the Holiday Competition thread in the group with the photo that you are entering into the contest. (email Curt or me for help getting the entry posted to the thread). Also, add the tag to your photo of “fp101 contest” (use the quotes).
- Curt and I will decide the winner based on the best use of lessons 1 through 4.
- Each person can enter up to 2 photos to be considered.
- Entries have to be in by December 30, 2007 [CLOSED].
- FP101 Holiday Contest Prize Announcement
- Food Photo 101 Holiday Contest
- Food Photo 101-4: Curt’s Results
- Food Photo 101-4: Composition 1.0
- Food Photo 101-3: Week 3 in review
- FP101-3: Depth of Field – Curt’s Results
- FP101-3: Depth of Field
- Food Photo 101-2: Week 2 in review
- Food Photo 101-2: Photonic Inspirations
- Food Photo 101-2: Curts Results
- Food Photo 101-2: Harnessing Photons
- FP101-1: Week 1 in review
- Food Photo 101: Photography for Foodies
- Food Photo 101-1
- Food Photography 101: Lesson 1 results
- Curt’s Food Photo 101 page
- My Food Photo 101 page
- Food Photo 101 Class Forum
- Food Photo 101 Glossary
- Food Photo 101 Flickr Group
- Food Photo 101 Newsletters
To register for the newsletter that reviews each week’s topic, fill out the contact form at the bottom of this post (or on the Food Photo 101 page) and type “Food Photo 101” in the subject field.