November 20, 2012 in Food Porn
Obviously SOMEONE (lots and lots of someones) have to work on Black Friday to make it happen! Lets face it, its not like a normal shopping day – its more like “feeding time at the zoo” time.
I am thankful that I do not have to face those crazy hordes of shoppers but I can appreciate the patience and energy it takes those of you all that do.
When I got an email about the Seattle’s Best coffee promotion for people who have to work on this day – getting them free coffee – I thought I could definitely support that!
Here are the details in English and then in Spanish:
Click the image below or click here to go to their facebook page to avail yourself of this free coffee!
¿Trabaja el viernes negro? Seattle’s Best Coffee quiere animarle el día con café gratis
Las personas que trabajan pueden reclamar su café gratuito en la página de Facebook de Seattle’s Best Coffee (Seattle’s Best Coffee Facebook Page) y en tiendas selectas
Their rules of engagement:
Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: Must be at least 18 years old to participate and provide a valid delivery address in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee will not be responsible for inaccurate or invalid addresses, or misdelivered or undeliverable samples or coupons.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee® Samples: While supplies last. Limited time offer. Sample size is 1.75 oz of Level 3 ground coffee. Limit one per household.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee reserves the right to substitute coffee sample type. Please allow 6–10 weeks for the sample to arrive. If you have not received your sample within such time, please contact 1-800-611-7793.
- Coupons: While supplies last. Coupon expires 12/09/12. Limit 1 per household. See coupon for additional limitations.
- In store offer: Free 12 oz cup of brewed coffee on Friday, November 23rd, 2012. Valid at participating Seattle’s Best Coffee stores only.
- Limit one per customer.
- Click here for a full list of rules
For extra special holiday noms – check out these coffees – I have never tried them but I think I am definitely going to go buy some and see what they are like.