This is a project that Curt over at Bucky’s Barbecue and Bread blog hatched from his creative mind and then graciously invited me to participate in.
Our aim is to cover a progression of topics that will help you, the food photographer, use your point and shoot camera (or DSLR if thats what you have) to capture the images you need for your blog (and who knows what else from there!).The content is coming together organically and on a post by post basis.
We will post simultaneously to our respective blogs.
- Food Photo 101: Lou Manna’s Food Photography Workshop
- Food Photo 101-5: Curt’s Results
- FP101-5: Rule of Thirds
- Food Photo 101 Holiday Contest Winners!
- Food Photo 101 Holiday Contest: Finalized Prizes
- FP101 Holiday Contest Prize Announcement
- Food Photo 101 Holiday Contest
- Food Photo 101-4: Curt’s Results
- Food Photo 101-4: Composition 1.0
- Food Photo 101-3: Week 3 in review
- FP101-3: Depth of Field – Curt’s Results
- FP101-3: Depth of Field
- Food Photo 101-2: Week 2 in review
- Food Photo 101-2: Photonic Inspirations
- Food Photo 101-2: Curts Results
- Food Photo 101-2: Harnessing Photons
- FP101-1: Week 1 in review
- Food Photo 101: Photography for Foodies
- Food Photo 101-1
- Food Photography 101: Lesson 1 results
- Curt’s Food Photo 101 page
- My Food Photo 101 page
- Food Photo 101 Class Forum
- Food Photo 101 Glossary
- Food Photo 101 Flickr Group
- Food Photo 101 Newsletters
To register for the newsletter that reviews each week’s topic, fill out the contact form at the bottom of this post (or on the Food Photo 101 page) and type “Food Photo 101” in the subject field.